Resolve report delivery issues with these troubleshooting solutions
Unmetric’s automated reports have been hugely successful and are used by most of our clients. The reports can be scheduled to reach your inbox directly, saving you a ton of time.
If your report hasn’t been emailed to you, we immediately get notified and will get back to you in 24 hours.
Here are a few reasons as to why a report hasn't reached your inbox:
- The Report feature needs a jump-start: Log out, log in and try downloading the report again.
- Re-directed to Spam: As the report is auto generated, some mail servers of our clients tag the email as spam. This can be reversed by heading to the spam folder and re-tagging the email to your inbox.
- IT Restrictions: The email you received will contain the report as an attachment, and this could be blocked by certain IT departments. Getting in touch with your IT department will help resolve this issue.
- Servers are down: In the rare event that this happens, we will be notified automatically.
- Your profile has expired: If you're an agency user, you might be trying to download a report containing profiles that have expired. You can renew these profiles, or remove them and try generating the report again.
If you don’t hear from us in 24 hours, or if you have questions, please reach out to your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.